Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

"Hated it"

Sail Date: June 18, 2011

I liked the ship. It was big, it floated. It did not sink. I disliked being on board, captive, without any good food or entertainment. At this time I wondered if food in the Navy tasted this bad and wanted the whole event to over with. I almost decided to fly back home after visiting the last day in port. Also the memory of being trapped on the ship with little entertainment, bad food, deciding not to pay $24per hour for internet access, and disliking being tricked, $10 and $20 (forgetting the nickels and dimes) will probably get me to ever do this again.
If you are already locked into going on one (which they do/ no refunds)... get some good books, research where you're going, make complaints while on board, and take as much food as you can with you.

Pros: Boat did not sink.

Cons: Boat did not sink and food was horrible.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

I wrote good because it floated. Size, layout, condition of public areas were all ok.
It was average because we paid for the average cabin.
Bring your own food. The worst was the cheesecake that was not cheesecake. I recommend bringing your own food or buying and eating food while in port.
Very little to do and see. 2 comedians performed on two nights. Enjoyed them differently. Broadway shows are horrible for cast members were not able to sing. Magic show was zzZZ.
Average, but the cook who prepared the deserts needs to go back to culinary school.
Saint John, New Brunswick
I walked a little around this city, but not that much. I like many Canadians prefer Halifax, NS over Saint John, NB
Don't Miss: Get back on the boat.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I liked this small city. I walked too much around in the few hours.