Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a nice cruise

Sail Date: May 24, 2011

I enjoyed the cruise for the most part. the staff were friendly and helpful for the most part. the food was great and the variety was good. Loved the chocolate buffet. Loved my cabin. It was very spacious and clean. only problem was no windows, so couldn't tell when it was morning. cabin needed a clock. lots of room to lay out in the sun. liked the mini golf course. loved the big screen outside. pools were alittle on the small side and too many kids kept hanging out in the hot tubs/whirlpools.

Pros: I liked the many dining choices and the two days at sea.

Cons: staff didn't clear tables fast enough. no family friendly shows in main theater

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

they needed more activities. none of the shows in the main hall were family friendly. had a couple of comedy acts that did a couple of family friendly routines but the repeated their routine from the first night on the second night. bingo was too expensive.
for the most part all of the ship staff was very friendly and always ready to help. they weren't overly friendly but ghey did a good job.
ship was big and spacious. mostly kept clean except for the tables in the dining areas other than the main restaurant. the layout was good with most of the food areas in one place though they were always lines. they need to work on speed up the food serving process.
loved almost everything I ate. had a fantastic prime rib steak in the main dining room. loved all the choices of food. would have like the restaurants to be open longer. drink specials were too expensive.
only problem was no clock in my stateroom, otherwise it was very nice and bigger than I expected. my cabin steward was the best!! he was very helpful and overly nice.
glass bottom boat ride was nice in that they gave a small tour before getting to the fish viewing area. but it really was very exciting. I plan on hitting Atlantis next time. Didn't like getting hit on so many times while trying to shop.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
fishing trip was very nice even though I caught nothing. crew was very helpful and tried hard to make the trip fun. not there long enough to shop. Loved our bus driver. he gave us a great talk on the history and areas around freeport.
Don't Miss: nicer shopping area.