A Great Honeymoon for us, Under 30 !

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 06, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
This was my second Carnival Cruise and I was very happy. With the exception of what happened with the engine fire last fall, no one should have too many complaints. These people come from all over the world, leave their families for many months of the year to give us a fabulous time. They give great service and want everyone to have FUN ! I danced every time our waiter got up to. Why ? Why not ? I truly enjoy carnival and love the spirit of the ships. My new husband and I want to be platinum members eventually.

Great Food in the dinning room. We just know that the steak house superceedes.

Great Comedy ! Laughed so hard.

We lost one of our cards (credit cards) in Cozumel and the Guest Services clerk let us use the phone to cancel it because it was an emergency. They were very understanding. Amazing service.

A nice BIG ship. Lots to do, lots to see. I am a former cruiser, but my husband was not and he said "Anyone who doesn't enjoy this is a chronic complainer." Our Housekeeper, Aurelio, was amazing. He was intuitive as to when to clean our cabin and we appreciate him the most of all of our staff.

Downtown. Do not go to the beaches. We did, but loved downtown better. Found a local taco shop where only the locals eat. 16 pesos (1.5 dollars) per taco. AMAZING ! Great food, great people !
We went to a great little place called "Seasoned to the Bone" that Had great Oxtail stew and Jerk Pork. Truck Drivers and families were pulling up. We knew we had found the right place. No tourists here. The owners let us take pix of the place, but as expected, not them.
We did a shore excursion here with x tream tours. Diana and Chris were so sweet. To be honest, we traveled roads that were nearly impassable, but Chris knew how to navigate them. Diana is a gem. Very keen on her nation's history and eager to share. She is so passionate. I think she is an asset to her comapny. She ziplines with every group she takes out. It must be the same for her everyday, but she made us feel special. Thank you Diana and Chris.

Pros: Lots of Comedy Shows !

Cons: Going back to reality.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!