Great Time

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada/New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Glory
Overall we had a good time. I wish someone would have announced what the high and low temperature was going to be for the day on shore. This would help with knowing how to dress for the day.

The qualify of the food was very good with one exception when the food was cold. We loved the anytime dinning and the variety of food available from the buffet.

Everyone was very helpful and frriendly. The staff that transported us from the airport to the ship seemed unorganized and overwellemed by the task. It took a long time to get to the ship from the airport. I left my driver license in our stateroom, on the desk the night before departure. The next morning it was gone. I thought maybe it somehow got thrown in our luggage when we packed the night before, but it wasn't. The only explanation I have is that it was taken when the room was cleaned the last night.

Very clean.

We had a cabin on the second floor and were very pleased with it. When we were full speed ahead, it was very noisy.

Don't Miss: Peggy;s Cove

Pros: We really liked the anytime dinning where we could go to dinner when we wanted. There was a wonderful selection of food on buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but a few times some of the food was cold. We meet some wonderful new friends and saw many new sites.

Cons: Our cabin was on the second floor in the aft end of the ship. When the ship was full speed ahead, it was noisy and the day we had rough water I got sea sick.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!