Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

relaxed cruise

Sail Date: August 23, 2010

Getting on the ship was easy and quick. Once on board there were no instructions as to where to go to find our cabin, we just wondered around for a while. The people to ask were not always in the know about things either. There was not a lot of activities going on that we could find. It seemed that all we were going to do was walk around the ship, that was not easy to do, or sit and visit with other cruisers. I would have liked more events during the day. The evening intertainment as not very good.

Pros: we were left alone all the time

Cons: not much to pass the time

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

I found nothing of interest to do during the day. The night programs were not of my taste. I thought they were considered very dark in quality.
The ship was very clean. It was difficult to find restrooms when not in our cabin. They seemed to be hidden or just not available.
The dining room waiter was the best. The last night I was not well and he said he would get me food at the laster sitting if I was able to come back. He went out of his way to be nice to me.
For an inside cabin the room was exceptional. The largest inside cabin I have every had
The food was not exceptional, I found it to be ordinary.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I liked my day trips.
Don't Miss: Peggy's Cove and lighthouse.
Saint John, New Brunswick
This is a place we should have just been on our own. The Big Pink Bus was nice, but when we did all three trips they repeated most of the same thing on all three. I thought Reversing Falls was a disappointment.