Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Wonderful Vacation!

Sail Date: August 29, 2009

My new husband and I decided to take a 7 day cruise for our belated honeymoon and what a great idea! The value was great and we enjoyed all the ports. The food was simply amazing! The staterooms were constantly cleaned and "freshened". I can't say enough about how great the crew was! They were so courtious and helpful.

Pros: The entertainment was great, the food exceptional & the crew was delightful and fun.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Don't miss the Best of the Carribean tour! Lots of interesting facts about the island and really beautiful sights.