Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 31, 2008

We sailed on Carnival Glory to Cozumel, Honduras and the Bahamas. Unfortunately, we did not go to Belize due to a storm that hit the area one day prior.
My first impression which I consider very important was the expedient check-in. The person who took care of us was friendly, knowledgeable and took excellent care of us in a an expedient manner. The best check-in process I have experienced in my 8 prior sails.
The room steward and waiters were also very friendly. did not get to see much of the maiter'd but the waiters made up for it.
My only disappointment was the number of people who walked into the dining areas without shoes or some form of cover-up. To top it off some were obese, shirtless and not very clean, sweaty and wet. Not only that, they picked up food with their bare hands and ate while in line. I think Carnival should post a sign similar to those in eating places..'NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE'.
This kind of behavior turns your stomach because someof these people put stuff back after picking it up.
Also, there was underage drinking and gambling without any kind of control by security.
The ship and cabins were very clean and our room steward was johnny on the spot!!!!

Pros: Itinerary, Cost and superb service

Cons: Underage drinking and gambling that transpired

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!