Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Ports, Not so great ship

Sail Date: May 26, 2007

Ship appears to need some work. Seems very run down. Food was ok, best in the dinning room but staff just did not seem very attentive. Do not know if I will travel on this ship again but I have traveled other Carnival Ships and will most likely travel on those again.

Pros: St. Thomas and St. Marten are beautiful and I will be going back there again.

Cons: The ship is a little run down to me could be taken better care of considering its age. Cabin staff was not so great for me, several times throughout the week he did not even show up to clean our room, but had family traveling and theirs was wonderful.

Recommends Carnival Glory? No.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Go to Royal Jewlers Vince will give you the best deal if you are looking to by gold and/or diamonds. very trustworthy, I have bought from him several times.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach, If you want to see naked people!! Topless one side and naked on the other!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Coki Beach Snorkling is beautiful, doesn't look like a great beach but the reefs for snorkling along the shore have amazing fish, atleast 50 different spieces. Fantastic, do on your own, take a taxi and rent equiptment or take your own.
Don't Miss: Go to the Mountain Top by Taxi, the most beautiful view of all of the Virgin Islands
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Highly recomend going to Paradise Island , Atlantis Hotel and Casino is Awesome.
Don't Miss: If you like sea life the Dig at Atlantis is great.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Don't Miss: If you like sea life the Dig at Atlantis is great.