The ship and the crew were fantastic!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 20, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
I enjoyed the shows. The cruise director and his crew did a fantastic job! The Glory dancers were also fantastic! The waiters and their helpers make every meal very relaxing and enjoyable. I also loved the little animals you find in your cabins in the evenings.

Loads of seafood and great food. Anytime of the day or night! I gained 5 lbs!!

As I said the cruise director and his crew does a fantastic job! Whenever you saw Ryan you knew he was going to make you laugh and have a good time! I am only sorry I did not get a Ryan Fitzgerald sports card! Maybe next time!

The crew is very friendly. It did not matter if they ever saw you before. Great crew!

The ship is very clean. You don't find dirt anywhere except when the guests are lazy and let their kids do as they please but the crew is very patient and cleans up quickly,
I have been here before so all I did was take a quick walk through town and went back to the ship. Pardise Island is the place to go when you are in port.
Great shops. Great prices on jewerly for everyone!
Don't Miss: the jewerly shops

Pros: I enjoy the many activities you can do. You are forced to do something you won't enjoy.

Cons: The smoking inside the ship. It should not be allowed.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!