Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: October 11, 2008

The ship was kept very clean. The staff on the ship was wonderful. The food was excellent and the wait staff was even better. The first night of the cruise they asked us if we were celebrating something special and we told them our anniversary. Well the wait staff remembered and brought us a cake with a candle and they sang Happy Anniversary to us. It was so special and I was very impressed. The only thing I was upset about is that we purchased the DVD of the Cruise and during the opening entertainment my husband was choosen out of the crowd to be on stage and I had asked before I purchased the DVD if that would be on the DVD because it was on TV all week and I was told it would be and it was not.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: I got incorrect information regarding the purchase of the DVD of the cruise.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Our cruise director Butch was great. Very entertaining. He kept things going and made you feel you wanted to be involved. You can feel his excitment and this made us feel excited to be there. You can tell he loves his job.
The only thing I found disturbing was that the restrooms were not clearly marked.
The main diningroom was great. The buffet was ok but by the time we got our food and then found a table our food was cold.
The size of the room was ok, but the mattress on the bed left a lot to be desired. The mattress had two valleys in them were people have layed before. The mattresses should be changed more often.
The staff was great. Very friendly and always had a smile.
We did the segway tour and I had the best time. The only problem I could see was that we didn't have enough time to do other things/tours.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Our tours were cancelled because they had heavy rains and areas were flooded out. I did manage to get some shopping done and really enjoyed this.