Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

First time cruiser

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 9 days ago

this was my first cruise and thanks to Carnival I'm hooked. The Freedom is awesome, the crew was fantastic. My Steward for my room Allan was right on it, my room was spotless, and to come back at night to the bed turned down was great. My favorite bartenders was Supha and Sompow at the Attrium bar, they knew who I was when I sat down at the bar. They rock.. And the dining experience in the Chic restaurant was outstanding, our waiter Israel made my day. He always was smiling and taking really good care of us. I loved it when they announced it was Showtime and all the waiters and hostess would come dancing down the aisles. I'm really impressed and looking forward to cruising with Carnival again.Love

Cruise Photos

I loved it. I love how they put the towel animals on the bed. It was super clean. I Was really impressed. I loved it.
Wasn't to bad quicker than I thought it would go
Loved everything about the Freedom
Loved Cozumel & Belize City. Maghony Bay was ok
Enjoyed every minute
Loved Malcolm and Retro Richie
Our bartenders Supha & Sumpow in the Attrium, Allan my steward on deck 8, and the best waiter I have ever had anywhere Israel. Kudos to this crew for making a good first impression on my first cruise.
outstanding. Couldn't ask for anything better. Was fantastic

Enjoy everything they have to offer. And bring extra money because they have some unbelievable sales the last two days of sailing