Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing experience

Sail Date: September 10, 2016

Reviewed: 26 days ago

The quarters were a bit cramped because we had 4 guests in a basic room.

The live musical entertainment was great when it was available. It was available on more than half of our days.

Bridgette the entertainment director was amazing, worked the crowd like Donald Trump. I think I have a lil crush!.

The dinning experience was second to none. Fillet Mignon available almost every day if you are into that stuff. Then again, I'm not a picky eater.

The wait staff is excellent. Many of the wait staff seem uncomfortable dancing and I don't think it enhances the dining experience.

The sting ray and turtle snorkel excursion was the best experience. Dayton and his crew were fantastic.

The comedians, Cowboy Bill and Kelly wanted us to give them a positive here it is.

My major complaint is that the DIVE IN movie is a bit worn out. The movies selection was fantastic but the screen needs some repairs

Cabin was cramped. We had requested 4 individual beds but got 2 adjoining.

try the turtle snorkeling and ray excursion.