Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival cruise

Sail Date: September 10, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

It was a wonderful trip.  the crew and staff were very friendly and for our first cruise experience - very enjoyable.  The food was really good and our room with a balcony was great.  I always want a balcony in any future cruises - I loved coffee in the morning and stepping out to look anytime i wanted.

great room - loved the balcony - seemed like they cleaned it up 2 or 3 times per day - and I really liked having fresh towels in the evening as well as in the morning

always a balcony