Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

August 6, 2016 Cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Dancers, shows & food in main dining rooms & waiters were outstanding. Our cabin steward, Olvin, was eager to please & I was extremely pleased to receive a $50 spa gift certificate which I used toward my 1st massage onboard a Carnival cruise. Shondra was my therapist & the experience was fabulous! Martin was our main dinner waiter at Posh Early Dining, 2nd floor. He & his crew were outstanding. Harta, the Bar Waiter, at dinner became my friend because I wanted a glass of Merit nightly! A few things that could use improvement were the Casino. The strong smell of smoke was horrible everywhere! They certainly need improved ventilation as I could not even go near that area. The Hairy Man contest was a joke this time as the guy who won was such a slob & no hair. There were better candidates. Wish we could choose where our dinner dining location would be before boarding, & even after boarding, have better dining choices. Oh yes, George & Ebert were our morning dining waiters & they were fabulous. They were in main dining room, lower floor, back of the ship. Don'T remember her nsme, but lady who served the "flavored" delicious coffees, as well as cookies & shakes was very friendly & efficient! Carson Rhoades was the Piano Man & very entertaining! We were not as impressed this time with the adult comedy guys. I was a bit disappointed with the shopping on the Carnival Freedom; however, it is smaller than the Carnival Magic, which we have cruised on numerous times. Overall, it was a very nice cruise, we seemed to get on & off the ship faster, & we will look forward to cruising with Carnival again soon! We truly appreciate Dream Vacations for taking care of our reservations & details to safe & have a good time. Thanks to Carnival & Dream Vacations!!!

Dust lamps
Embarkation and Disembarkation Much improved & faster than before.
Cabin had dusty lamps
Dancers/Singers fantastic, cruise entertainment director could use improvemeny
Galveston, Texas
Belize City, Belize
Love the ski lift type ride. We stay on it awhile to enjoy beauty of area!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras