Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Cruise Freedom 8/6-8/13/2016

Sail Date: August 06, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

very much would recommend to my friends  I will plan another one I hope soon. So much to do on cruise that you can not decide where you want to go It is like a city very breath taking.

Cabin / Stateroom great staff there all the time when you needed them very friendly always a smile my cabin was small for amount of people we were but it was worth the price I paid I guess next time I would take a larger room.
impressed very clean & employees always cleaning every department always coordinating greatly
Destinations and Excursions did not care for the shuttle we took to Cozumel & beach they took us to very disappointed Belize & Roatan were great
Children's Programs my grand kids were 16 very much on their own
Service and Staff I don't recall names but I know for sure my stuart was very friendly & helpful so were the waiters some of the casino waiters not too happy with
Food and Dining great selecton to choose from

always look at the daily activities the night before so you don't miss any good ones to plan your day it took me 3 days before I learned to read the night before to plan.

1 Comment