Carnival Cruise Freedom 8/6-8/13/2016

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

very much would recommend to my friends  I will plan another one I hope soon. So much to do on cruise that you can not decide where you want to go It is like a city very breath taking.

great selecton to choose from

good

my grand kids were 16 very much on their own

I don't recall names but I know for sure my stuart was very friendly & helpful so were the waiters some of the casino waiters not too happy with

impressed very clean & employees always cleaning every department always coordinating greatly

great staff there all the time when you needed them very friendly always a smile my cabin was small for amount of people we were but it was worth the price I paid I guess next time I would take a larger room.

always look at the daily activities the night before so you don't miss any good ones to plan your day it took me 3 days before I learned to read the night before to plan.