Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Never a dull moment!

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

The people in Belize were so friendly and welcoming, loved the food and cave tubing. In Mohogany Bay the Ziplining was awesome and so was the snorkeling. Yes, I would do it again!  Shopping in Cozumel was much better than the other places visited.

Leonard was awesome! This is the first time I had gotten an inside cabin, and I have to say it was the best. The room was dark and it was the best sleep I ever had. Also, much quieter than a balcony room. Room was small but you were only in it to sleep and change clothes!!!
Got tired of the food.

This ship has everything you need to keep yourself busy. Always something to do.
I got dehydrated in Cozumel and the nurses and doctors took great care of me!
Staff was wonderful!