Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

poor service

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

The service was horrible compared to what I encountered last year..

The utensils were not clean. Food is bland even in buffet line.. The fine dining experience was horrible, they did not provide food on time or if brought the food such as potatoes.. no condiments with it sour cream, cheese etc.. Had to ask for bread , drink etc.. Not at all the best of service.. Even with checking out to leave boat the sign to sail card was not registered that i already paid balance and delayed my exiting for over 30 mins. Was waiting in line then told "they sorry that the kiyos was not updated to system....

I do not plan to use carnival again it is not worth the service, low price is not worth it...  I will use another cruise Royal , disney .HORRIBLE SERVICE

Steward for my room Saduka in room 2296 great

RIna in Fine dining POSH GREAT... others seem not eager to help her or even smile.

great steward..
Embarkation and Disembarkation long delays on getting out..
gladly used third party for excursions, carnival too high and not putting any more money in company.

Check utensil, plate and if getting not good service go IMMEDIATELY to guest services