Exceeded my Expectations!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

This was my first cruise and I didn't know what to expect. I will tell you that I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful the entire trip was. Every staff member was so friendly and helpful. They really work hard to make sure the ship is in tip top shape and everything runs like a well oiled machine.  I'm wondering when anyone sleeps! Our porter and wait staff were marvelous too! The excursions were well organized and awesome as well. I had an incredible time on the Carnival Freedom and will definitely sail again! My daughter and I will have such wonderful memories of her senior cruise!

Loved the food!!! The sit down dinners were my favorite. Excellent choices and great tasting food! I got to try some fun things like ox tongue, rabbit and frog legs!!

The shows were phenomenal!!! The singers and dancers were awesome. I loved every show that we saw.

Jeffery was the absolute BEST porter!!
Marlon, Leimila and Serafin Jr. were the absolute BEST wait staff!!!

The staff was always cleaning!!!

The room was sufficient for what we needed. We weren't in there much. The beds were comfortable and the rocking of the ship made for some great sleeping!

Use the Carnival HUB app to text your family or group and keep up with daily schedule.

Go Zip lining...you will love it! Mika and Darvin were the best guides! They were experienced and we felt safe the entire time. What an adventure this was for us! It was my favorite of the entire trip.
Do the swim, push and pull with the dolphins...you will be glad you did. This was my daughter's favorite. Just be prepared to pay for the pictures if you want them...bring cash.