Vacation 2016, Outrun Colon.

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2016

The cruise was great and the Captain and crew did a wonderful job of rearranging our itinerary to ensure we would make all three port calls. My first cruise I didn't have to work on (I am retired Navy) and I enjoyed every last bit of this cruise. Awesome experience and I hooked.

I enjoyed everything about the ship. Camp oceans could use a little better supervision, my 9 year old was troubled with how he was treated by other children and was very concerned about the trash mouths of the leaders. He only attended once because of this which was fine. We kept him occupied.

Seemed like the terminal was not prepared to handle heavy rains and getting everyone to the terminal from the parking lot.