Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

2016 Carnival Freedom Cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

The best part of this curse was the food.  The Carnival Freedom certainly has a great cruise director -  Malcolm aka Mr Woo Hooo.  I equally enjoyed his presence every time he had an activity.  Although very awkward at first, eating with strangers for the fine dinning turned out to be a good experience.  I felt the entertainers other than the cruse director and the stage performers were not good.  The country singer made references to "Red Necks" and did not maintain a full audience.  The Jamaican singers were very skilled but left us with out music to enjoy at times. The music should have been consistent and most of the activities were at night.  It was clear the entertainment during the daytime was not well planned.    It would have been nice to have Jazz music in the pool areas.  Quite often there was no DJ playing music during the daytime hours.  Aside from the fighting going on three nights in a row keeping us awake at night,  the rooms exceeded my expectations along with the cleaning staff.  Special thanks to "YouLee".  I may never experience a better cleaning person in my lifetime.   Overall this was a great cruise.  Great Cruise...

Cruise Photos

YouLee took great care of us and remembered our names. Great Job!

Remember to bring more than one suit.