Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Perfect vacation!

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Carnival did a fantastic job with everything! Best vacation so far. My kid loves the camp ocean and all their activities. Customer service was great! Love how personal the staff was. Only thing that I would like to see more of would of been trash cans around the ship.

Great room service! Next time will pay for a bigger room since there are 3 of us. Room was pretty small but worked for what we needed. First time on a cruise and didn't know what size to get. What ever we asked for they got it to us in matter of minutes. My child loves all the towel animals and couldn't wait to see what was waiting on her bed every night.
The kids program and the program given each nights had different times for the same shows. We learned this by missing 2 of the shows my child wanted to see. The ones we did catch were awesome. Thanks!
Wonderful staff! Cory "Cory dog" and Miss. Jena were my daughters two favorites! They both were very nice in the camp and even when we seen them around the ship. My 11 year old daughter begged to go back each day. Also great for parents to have time to relax. Loved the options and hours of the camp! This will be the very reason we book again next year!
Loved the fact there was some PG comedy so that my 11 year old could join in. She cried laughing! Also Malcolm was great on the stage! "Come here"
OKA was awesome! We appreciate all he did for us! Very personal by knowing and remembering our names each time he seen us. Always had our room nice and neat and met all our needs.
Food was great! Liked trying all the new dishes that were offered. Our waiter Alex was outstanding. Only thing I would suggest is having the dinner start a little earlier so guest can enjoy all the entertainment going on around 7pm. Getting there right when dinner starts puts us out after 7 pm every time missing some of the shows.

Please provide more trash cans around the ship. Make sure the activity times are the same on camp oceans and the hand out we receive every night match so guest don't miss out on shows. Other then that carnival and their staff were perfect! Very impressed!