Fun on the cruise

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Hit a few unexpected bumps with the rain in Jamaica, so didn't get to go to the beach.  The cruise was fun though; my grandsons thoroughly enjoyed their time on the ship and in O2 club for teens.  I had a good time lying out on the Lido Deck, visiting the comedy club (an unusual occurrence for me) and dancing in the nightclub (although the amount of smoke in the nightclub limited my time there).  I enjoyed the Red Frog Pub and their draft of my favorite beer, Stella Artois.

I enjoyed the aft-view extended balcony because I could see the side of ship and the rear.