Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fun on the cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Hit a few unexpected bumps with the rain in Jamaica, so didn't get to go to the beach.  The cruise was fun though; my grandsons thoroughly enjoyed their time on the ship and in O2 club for teens.  I had a good time lying out on the Lido Deck, visiting the comedy club (an unusual occurrence for me) and dancing in the nightclub (although the amount of smoke in the nightclub limited my time there).  I enjoyed the Red Frog Pub and their draft of my favorite beer, Stella Artois.

I enjoyed the aft-view extended balcony because I could see the side of ship and the rear.
The disembarkation in Jamaica was a NIGHTMARE. It took 45 minutes to disembark the ship and a lot of people missed their appointed times for their excursions, myself and my grandchildren experiencing that.