Quick, easy and fun!

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: December 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

My Family and I (6 of us) went of the New Years Cruise out of Galveston on Dec. 26th of last year. This was the 26th or so Carnival Cruise that I have been on, so I have a ton of experience to compare to. As usual, all the staff was friendly and would do whatever was wanted, AND with a smile! The food was good, the entertainment was average and the Cruise Director was no BUTCH or MATT. It was obviously one of his 1st cruises...Overall, it was fun and, as every vacation, it is what you make of it! We stayed the evening before at the Hilton Galveston and, believe it or not, it was awesome. Happiness abounds!!!

I love having a Balcony Cabin!