Relax and eat

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Freedom

For the price the cruise was okay. I did not like the layout of the ship. Difficult on main decks to get from point A to point B..... Confusing.  Food and service was good in the main dining room in the evenings. Buffet on Deck 9 was mediocre at best. The entertainment was good. Cruise Director was very entertaining and knowledgeable.

Seemed like one big party ship with folks carrying around drinks and beer, being rude and making lots of noise. Doubt I will travel on Carnival again. Guess I am getting old. Need a little more refinement in my shipmates and better food outside the nice dining room.  Wanted to make a comparison with another cruise line compared to my last cruise on Royal Caribbean. Will go back to Royal Caribbean in the future.

did not see much of our attendant but he kept everything as it should be.