Grand daughter's first cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

This was my 8 year old grand daughter's first time on a cruise ship.  She was impressed with the size and beauty of the Freedom.  We took her on a shore excursion in Progresso and Cozumel(they have excursions child appropriate).  She loved the cabin(she had a bunk bed and loved it).  We had a server named Marjia from Croatia and she spoiled my grand daughter on the service she gave her on the evening meal.  My grand daughter still talks about Marija.  We did not go to camp ocean as my grand daughter loved the pool and loved playing in the cabin.  She loved the shows in the main showroom.  It was an excellent cruise for her.

Marija from Croatia was GREAT with grand daughter

Ship was a great adventure for my granddaughter's first cruise.