Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best Time of My Life

Sail Date: November 07, 2015

I cruised the Carnival Freedom and from the time i arrived unto the boat to the time i departed the boat, my experience was what i expected. Everyone one on the boat, who was employed by Carnival Cruise was very delightful. My family and I karaoked every single night and we also hit the club every night. My only subjestion would be to extend country and western night at the club, all night until the club closes. We did not have enough time to dance the night away on country music. Also, i forgot to mention that the DJ need to update his library with more country music because my son had to tell the DJ, which was a replacement DJ, what  songs to play because she had no GOOD country music to 2-step too. But otherwise everything else was awesome.

The beds are way too small. I am a big girl, weighing in at 210lbs and 5'3.

1 Comment