INon relaxing

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Worst Carnival experience ever. Wish I would have saved my money and stayed home.Surprised   I tried to relax in the hot tubes but found myself being jumped on by unsupervised children as the ships security chatted with the towel girl.  I even tried the serenity hot tub that is suppose to be adults only and found that this was not being enforced by security and children were in this hot tub as well jumping.  I have done many carnival cruises 2 on this ship this might have been my last carnival cruise.

Great Stewart cabin was to small