Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

INon relaxing

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Worst Carnival experience ever. Wish I would have saved my money and stayed home.Surprised   I tried to relax in the hot tubes but found myself being jumped on by unsupervised children as the ships security chatted with the towel girl.  I even tried the serenity hot tub that is suppose to be adults only and found that this was not being enforced by security and children were in this hot tub as well jumping.  I have done many carnival cruises 2 on this ship this might have been my last carnival cruise.

Cruise Photos

Great Stewart cabin was to small