Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

my freedom cruise

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

The shore excursions were very good but probably too far from the ship as Tulum in Playa del Carmen and Xantuanch Mayan ruins in  Belize required a long bus ride that ate up the time ashore.

Food was good but not great. Main buffet meat entrees were not quality cuts but rest of entrees were 'good".

The shows were wonderful and very much made me want to jump in to the act.

Room was immaculate and service was great although we had no special requests.

Found dining lounges too noisy- music.

I would cruise again but prefer "adults only"

Need more clothes hangers=seriously shortage

Tone down the music in the dining salons. Allow people to bring on their own water. Have a small shop like a 7 -11 to buy razors; etc. I did not find one if you had one?