Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Freedom cruise

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

This being my 6 cruise with Carnival I will have to say it was interesting.  The staff in the restaurant were new and no one had a clue, but being a patent person I let it go until the 3 night. The shows were again ok, the dancers on the magic were much more entertaining.  Jase the cruise director, again was ok.  now the punchline comedy club was outstanding, highly recommended.   Breakfast in the dinning room was also excellent,  only ate once in the Buffet,  I rate it poor.  Now for the site visited, all were good except for Jamaica,  not sure if we docked at the Jamaica dump site but it was very bad,  stay on the boat.  Overall this is a good cruise.

The Jamaica dock looked like a dump site and storage facility for containers.
the shows were ok. Magic entertainers and Cruise Director were much more fun.
The staff looked tired, The evening staff was new and did not know what they were doing.
Buffet was not good,