Great, until the end

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

Overall, my family and I had a wonderful time on the cruise. I would have gladly given the cruise an EXCELLENT score, but I had a HORRIBLE experience with the Pixel's manager Angie. I purchased a CD on a shore excursion that was supposed to be picked up at the Pixel's store on the ship, but this did not happen. After 3 days of the run around, I was frustrated and Angie did not even try to help me out. She seemed very annoyed with me not wanting to accept a CD of only 13 pictures on it, when I distinctly explained to her that there were many more pictures missing. I did not pay $75 for a CD of 13 pictures that did not include even one of my daughter! Angie had promised to contact the shore excursion to see if something happened with the additional pictures that were missing, and asked me to come back the day that we docked in Galveston. When I went back she proceeded to give me the SAME CD and did not even try to help make the situation right. Instead she argued with me and told me it was not her fault my order was wrong! It was not her problem. She is a horrible manager! Angry

My son and daughter did not really care for the programs.

Wait staff, Cabin Steward, and Room Service personnel were wonderful. The manager of Pixel's, Angie was HORRENDOUS!

The cabin had a beautiful view of the ocean. Not too tiny or crowded for a family of 4

I had a wonderful time and enjoyed myself. The only exception was Angie, the Pixel's manager, who was excessively rude and tarnished the reputation of all the other hardworking Carnival employees.

I wish we could have stayed there longer, there was so much to do and not enough time to do it!