2015 western caribbean cruise on carnival freedom

Helpful Vote: 1

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: February 21, 2015
Ship: Carnival Freedom

This was a good cruise and I enjoyed it.  This was my second  cruise experience and the second cruise on the same ship.  The ride this time around was not the greatest, could really tell we were on a ship and felt it for days after we disembarked.  Was good to be on the same ship, had a good feel to be there and the knowledge of knowing my way around.  Did not care that we ported in Galveston, port charges were high and the rules for bringing back item to the US were taxed in my opinion excessive.  The destinations were great and we had the weather with us to make it a great experience.

Icksan with the cabin and Anna in the dinning room( breakfast) the best. As well as casino staff

bed to be desired, but worked for duration, otherwise very functional space for our trip
much better than was lead to expect
like the last visit, would not mind just a vacation here
was surprized by what I saw on my visit,very enjoyable