Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Crew helpful eventually

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

It seems that some crew members on the ship have different takes on thinks so if at first you don't succeed Keep trying, Our room was on the second floor the very last cabin at the back. The walls were shaking all night and the bed vibrated all night, now some people pay for that experience, however when you can't turn it off it isn't so niece. I went to guest services several time even wanting to pay for an upgrade as my agent said they will once on the ship but he was misinformed NO UPGRADES ON SHIP. eventually after being in a washing machine for two days we invited the head of house keeping into the room and he couldn't believe it, He acted decisively to fix the problem so at 10PM on our 3rd wedding anniversary we moved to the front down a floor to the1st floor, much better just a few bangs and clunks through the night which ear plugs helped. There is a lot to say but better not said, this was my third cruise and probably my last, I have been back on land for tree days now and we're still rocking around.