Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Purser

I do recommend

Sail Date: October 05, 2014

The staff was amazing... everyone was so cheery and pleasurable! I would recommend taking this cruise but do the research about the ports! Unfortunately, the cruise lines don't do enough education about each port. If you don't do the excursions you're kind of left in the dark and fending for yourself. I would definitely recommend taking cash and NOT your bank card. You'll get back to the states with unforeseen bank charges! Overall the cruise was great but the ports... not so much.

MUDA in the Posh Dining Hall was AMAZING! And Jerry on the Riviera deck was GREAT!!!
The comedy shows were hysterical!
Children's Programs n/a
Theres so much to do you get little sleep lol
Destinations were good... but the cruise needs to give more info about each port if you dont want to do excursions.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Grand Turk Island
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PORT eventhough me and my husband didn't go to the beach
La Romana, Dominican Republic
The guys sellings stuff were way too grabby and aggressive. Very little english! Make sure you know the peso to dollar ratio... 43/1!
Willemstad, Curacao
I really enjoyed this port. We have about 10 hours to explore. The island was beautiful.
Oranjestad, Aruba