Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

just ok

Sail Date: October 05, 2014

food first 2 nights was horrible, no taste, just  of cruise was ok... my biggest complaint is the fact that none of the buffet food was up to long was this food sitting out ? why wasn't it keep hot, the number 1 fear I have on a cruise is a food born virus... service was so slow at the pizza station (I want my food served hot) that I just gave up several tomes... guys burgers were the best bet...the steak house ( $35 ) was awesome ...5 star food 5 star of any cruise I've been on ...rain forest excursion in purto rico was a total mess...bus was unsafe, brakes burned out going up the shocks on bus, so rough glass fell out of several windows, I've requested a refund...drink rip off if you want soda you have to go to bar and service at the bars sucked...and why pay $1.50 for a soda...need more drink stations....

except for rain forest tour