Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

1st Cruise

Sail Date: August 24, 2014

My husband and I loved the 8nt cruise. We decided to cruise to celebrate my birthday/1st anniversary. Did not enjoy the long process to get checked in. I think things could be done a little smother to avoid such long lines.  I also appreciate Carnival for advising us of Tropical Storm Cristobol before we sailed.  Once on the ship there were always interesting things to do everyday. Loved our cruise directer Jen!!! Shout goes out to the baddest DJ on the high seas DJ Jessen. The food was GREAT for us. Nightly movies for families were great. The ports of call were beautiful. I think the prices for the excursions are a little steap. Would have liked to have more time in Puerto Rico. Returned home ready to cruise again. Trying to decide where to go for a family cruise 2015. All and all had a wonderful time!!!!!

Beautiful ship
Guys burger's are GREAT!!! Morning breakfast buffet was AWESOME!!!
Vouy was are steward for our voyage. He was very kind and helpful. He made us fell welcome. Always asked were we ok ,and how has our day
Jen made sure to keep us busy on sea days
ports of call were wonderful. Excursions were over priced.
Was not bunk beds. had 2 twins beds.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Make sure to get there early. The process is long
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
tour of Divi. The duty free shopping
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Watch out for the monkeys that locals try to get you to take pictures with the monkeys.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
loved Old San Juan. Watch your time
Grand Turk Island

Guys burger's are awesome. Try fish and chips deck 10 AFT. Lido deck(9) is where the fun is. Make sure to take formal wear for 2 nights to smile for the Pixels staff.