Really wonderful vacation

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 24, 2014

We had a really nice vacation this past Labor Day. The crew was nice and our room steward was the best. I was traveling with my son who is 4 years old and every night he had an animal on his bed. I know they do this for all the quest but every night they did not re-make it them they let him collect them so by the end of our trip my son had a zoo! How cool is that, every night my son look forward to see what  was left on the bed. The Camp Ocean team was so good he cried a couple of times as he did not want to leave the new renovated Dr. Seuss play area. My only disappointment was the short time in Puerto Rico would have liked to be in port a lot longer than a few hours and least time at the beach in Grand Turk. This is one of the better Carnival Cruises and the upgrade to a balcony was worth its weigh in gold the room was roomy and I loved not having beds hanging off the wall.

Nice part of the trip is every afternoon is Guys Burger Joint. After visting the port and back on board all we did was go to the lido deck to grab a burger with some awesome fries it beats paying for a meal while off the ship and better tasting too. The fresh watermelon and fruit are a great snack

If you stay overnight before your cruise go to Rustic Inn, Best Seafood ever.
Not enough time to have a real visit.
Great if you want to sit on the beach and spend money.