One of the best cruises I have taken

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The first time I took Carnival and it was an outstanding experience. I enjoyed every minute.

This was the best one. The tour guide Authur was excellent. Everything was good about this tour from the beginning to the end. I cannot express how much I enjoyed this one.
Don't Miss: The Canal
The tour that I took to Limon Beach and shopping was awful. The tour guide, Javier was very good in discribing Costa Rica. but the beach was awful. Alot of insects and ants. Not enough charis.. The water was too rough for swimming. He mentioned that that beach was more for surfers. The shopping area was also awful. No time to walk around and no selection. I would not recommed to anyone.
Don't Miss: Don't go.
The tour guide and food excellent. The beach was clean and water excellent to swin in. I enjoyed the tour to Passion Island and would recommend to anyone.
Don't Miss: The Beach

Pros: The helpful and courtious workers

Cons: The long breaks the Latin Bank took

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!