Panama cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2011
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I thought the ship would be beautiful from seeing it on line. It was just ok. The staff kept it incredibly clean. I love the free time dining. The slide was fun and the adult only area was really nice.

I was very disappointed in the food. This was my 10th carnival cruise and I noticed a change in the quality of the food. Some of the food was very good while some of it was really bad.

White water rafting was fantastic!!! The port itself was a disappointment and would not bother to go back.
Don't Miss: Rafting
Scuba diving was outstanding!
We did the Indian/Eco/canal tour. It was the most expensive excursion. It was an absolute waste of money. The Indian village we saw seemed like a set up. The expectation was to see a real village and there was no way this was a real village. The whole thing was a waste of money. The description said we would go down a river and see lots of fauna and animals. We went on a lake and saw a couple of monkeys and sloth so far away you couldn't really be sure what you were seeing. The whole thing was so bad. It should be taken off the excursion list. The port itself was disappointing. The shopping was bad. It was so disappointing! I would never recommend this port to anyone.

Pros: Length

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!