Wonderful vacation

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2009
Ship: Carnival Freedom
The boat was AMAZING! This is my first time on Carnival Freedom and it was absolutely beautiful. The Big Screen was a nice addition!!!
Costa Rica was pretty but it wasn't what I expected it to be like. I was envisioning bright white sands with light to clear oceans; it wasn't any of that. The excursion Zip Line was just alright. It was a lot of waiting around with nothing to do. Not sure if I would go back.
Cozumel was fabulous. The people are so happy that you are there visiting their country. The excursion ATV Jungle Adventure is beyong a wild time. I would definitely recommend this excursion if you are looking for a good time and don't mind getting a little dirty.
Wasn't really a fan of Panama at all. We choose not to do an excursion at this port and was glad. We got off the boat to "see the sites" and got back on the boat ten minutes later. Definitely not a place I'd visit again.
Don't Miss: The naggy people

Pros: Fabulous boat

Cons: Could have a better time at the 2 ports

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!