Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful vacation

Sail Date: April 11, 2009

The boat was AMAZING! This is my first time on Carnival Freedom and it was absolutely beautiful. The Big Screen was a nice addition!!!

Pros: Fabulous boat

Cons: Could have a better time at the 2 ports

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Costa Rica was pretty but it wasn't what I expected it to be like. I was envisioning bright white sands with light to clear oceans; it wasn't any of that. The excursion Zip Line was just alright. It was a lot of waiting around with nothing to do. Not sure if I would go back.
Cozumel was fabulous. The people are so happy that you are there visiting their country. The excursion ATV Jungle Adventure is beyong a wild time. I would definitely recommend this excursion if you are looking for a good time and don't mind getting a little dirty.
Colon, Panama
Wasn't really a fan of Panama at all. We choose not to do an excursion at this port and was glad. We got off the boat to "see the sites" and got back on the boat ten minutes later. Definitely not a place I'd visit again.
Don't Miss: The naggy people