Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

CARNIVAL FREEDOM

Sail Date: April 11, 2009

SHIPS THAT ARE NEWER ARE MUCH BETTER ,CARNIVAL JUST EXCEDED MY EXPECTATIONS THIS TIME AROUND ,MY 3RD TIME TRAVELING W/THEM , WIL DO IT AGAIN & WILL GO ON THE DREAM CARNIVAL NEXT...I CAN'T WAIT...RECOMEND THIS BOAT . 8 WOUNDERFULL FUN DAYS ...THANKS

Pros: CARNIVAL WHAT A SURPRISE /EXCELLENT TRIP

Cons: THE PORTS COSTA RICA & PANAMA COULD HAD BETTER EXCURSION,WILL GO ON MY OWN NEXT TIME

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
I BELIEVE THIS COULD BE A BIG IMPROVEMENT , MORE SHOPPING & MAYBE NICER EXCURSION ,MAYBE GO INTO SAN JOSE ,OR MAYBE BEACH EXCURSIONS????BUT STILL GOOD 1ST EXPERIANCE ,I WAS HUNGRY FOR MORE ...SORRY...COSTA RICA IS BEAUTIFULL THE EXCURSION DOES NO JUSTICE TO THIS COUNTRY???
LOTS TO DO , BEAUTIFULL ,LOVE IT
Don't Miss: THE JEEP & CAVERNS EXCURSION RECOMENDED GO IN THE WATER
Colon, Panama
BE READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE W/THE TRAFFIC IN COLON & OLD CITY TOUR OF OLD PANAMA...WISH WE HAVE SEEN THE NEW PANAMA ,BEAUTIFULL CITY FROM FAR AWAY...I EXPECTED MORE..ALSO THIS IS A BEAUTIFULL COUNTRY ,EXPECTED TO SEE BEAUTIFULL SITES...I WILL TRAVEL TO PANAMA AGAIN BUT BY PLANE & FOR LONGER TIME,LEFT ME WANTING MORE . TOURS OFFER FROM THE BOAT ARE POOR, BUT I DID ENJOY THE LITTLE PART ABOUT THE CANAL OF PANAMA ..MUST SEE ,NOT SURE WHICH TOUR TO RECOMEND...
Don't Miss: PANAMA CANAL...GO ON YOUR OWN