So DISAPPOINTED in this trip...!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Fascination

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 02, 2020

Ship: Carnival Fascination

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: R4

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

I was locked in my room and couldn't enjoy my cruise due to Carnival losing my bags on 1st day boarding. The doctor never called to check on me as he stated....until the 10th hour of me leaving the ship. BS😡

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Didn't get an opportunity to participate cause of lost medical bag.

Before leaving San Juan...I was looking for my 2 other luggage bags. I had 3 in total. By 6:45pm..my 2nd bag was at my door however my 3rd was still missing. It has ALL my MEDICAL NEEDS in it! I'm severe asthmatic...the bag contained my nebulizer/pumps, epi-pens, 800mg pain pills (Brand Name) for my pelvic injury, solution meds for machine, and house keys. Yes...I notified GUEST SERVICES ASAP! ANNYA told me to do a report and I did. 3rd day...I'm having problems breathing and called them. Requesting to see the medical group ASAP and of course...I mentioned that it should be at CARNIVAL' s cost..! Was told that it would be NO COST to me. I received a breathing treatment, pump and a steroid shot. FEELING RELIEVED....FINALLY! I woke up to a bill for $543.60 under my door! WTF?????😡 I went down to medical office to dispute the charges. I've normally enjoyed my cruises with CARNIVAL...BUT NOW! My personal prescribed medications/nebulizer/bag costed more than the bill/trip....ALONE! I was locked in my room more than half the trip.... MAD WEST INDIES WOMAN! 💯💪🏾😡🔥🇧🇧

The bathroom wasn't CLEAN....! I have pictures.

Ship tip

Keep medical bags with you at all times

Ports of call

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Castries, St. Lucia

Bridgetown, Barbados

Disembarkation

Tanya's from St. LUCIA was GREAT! SHE WAITED WITH ME UNTIL MY CAR WAS AVAILABLE. SHE HELPED ME EVEN WHEN HER COWORKERS TOLD HER TO LEAVE ME. Thx so much!

Traveler Photos