Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was the entertainment,  Felipe the host  was so funny. I didn't care much for the group singers for 2 nights - one night would be enough and another game show would have been fun. Overall the entertainment on the ship was sufficient, comedy club - excellent, dance class (cha cha) very good.  I was really pleased with the service on board especially at the dining in the back ( forgot the resultant name ) I was at table 377 and Phillips and Miram was exceptional. I loved the entertainment in the dining as well. I also loved that our rooms was cleaned twice per day, that was a nice addition. Overall I loved the cruise, food was good, entertainment was good everything was good.

What I wasn't thrilled about was how expensive the photos were, I think Carnival can do a much better good to make the photos more affordable. One photo $22 that's crazy although I bought 4, but just sell the photos cheaper or put all the photos on a flash drive/CD and cut out printing cost and just offer a package deal to get all your photos. Think about it the more photos we have the more we post on social media and the more we promote carnival cruise. You will still make money.

the cabin was fine - wish we were provided with air fresheners to spray - the bathroom are to the walkway and sometimes a bit smelly it someone was doing a number 2
smooth process - no problems - wish we could stay a bit longer on the islands - maybe come back tot he ship by 5- 5:30
the ship is a older ship that could use a face lift but that would mean increased prices. Because I like the price of the cruise and do not want an increase I would say just do over the seats in the main section the material is a bit outdated. But the ship was very clean just not modern
Destinations was why I purchased the cruise - excellent choice - I don't think any other cruise do these islands
Felipe was EXCELLENT - very funny loved the entertainment
Service was excellent, esp in my dining area table 377 with Phillips from St Vincent and Miram (spelling might be wrong) from Serbia
Food was excellent - hire more people in the pizza section the line was always long
San Juan, Puerto Rico
its always raining here - but very nice
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Magen beach is not all that if you plan to go - buts it's okay
Bridgetown, Barbados
excellent - go to Carlisle beach very cheap activities and beautiful beach
Castries, St. Lucia
Basseterre, St. Kitts
ATV ride here was excellent
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Maho beach and Orient beach excellent

Carry sea sickness pills , don't walk with alcohol bc it will be discarded like mine - I had no idea.