Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first cruise

Sail Date: January 11, 2016

This was our first cruise.  It was cold and rainy.  The ship isn't what I expected.  Not a lot to do when it is raining.  There are many shows, but most of the time you have to be dressed up.  We didn't use the anytime dining, since the first time we used it they announced that you cannot wear shorts.  We were not told that.  There are not enough FUN areas that are NON SMOKING.  The food is mainly in the back of the ship..  The back rocks very badly all the time.  Don't get me wrong I would like to try it again sometime.  I think it was mostly the bad weather.

Cabin / Stateroom Very clean. We were expecting the towel animals which we only received 3 days.

Bring a nice outfit if you want to use the entertainment and the dining.