Bahamas

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 24, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: M48

Not what I expected but I am happy that I did it.  The crew was very friendly, I got greeted every time I came a cross one.  Room was clean enough.  Excluding dinners, the other food wasn't that good.  Too much fast food and food smell was overwhelming sometimes (it could be my sensitive nose though).

Excluding dinner, other times food was average to say the least.

Every single one of them was as nice as a person can be. Special howl out to Reggie who to my amazement knew our names at day one!

It was clean and spacious enough for a family of four with 2 youngish kids. But next time I'll go for the one with balcony for a little more relaxing on our own.

Pool and water entertainment on the ship are for kids only. The smell of food was a big turn off for me and I ended up losing 2 pounds by the end of the cruise (that's a good thing I guess :0).

Nothing to see and the beach we were on wasn't that good.
Depending on your tour guide it could be great. Our guide was great so we enjoyed and the beach was gorgeous,