Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival fascination Jacksonville

Sail Date: December 24, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Good cruise for the money. Ship is a bit smaller but easily accessible from my home in Jacksonville and very convenient. The only basis I have to compare was a 5 star cruise which this is not I'd say 3-3.5 stars out of 5. A great vacation for my family over Christmas and kid friend my for a 5 year girl. Corners were cut with food quality unfortunately especially on higher ticketed items like steak and seafood quality in the general dining rooms. Paid meals had higher quality for your added dollar. Good casino.

Great service.