Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: November 07, 2015

The overall experience was awesome. We were on an older ship that was a bit dated, but very clean, which is the most important part. I was disappointed in the tiny swimming pool, but the over 21 lounge made up for that! The food in the main dining was unbelievable! We ate way too much food for two people during that trip. I was extremely upset on our second excursion in Nassau. I had booked online our shore excursion to swim with String Rays and go to a private island. Online there was two different times, and I choose the later in the morning departure time. When we went on the dock to meet, it turned out that there wasn't an excursion for that time! They did refund our money and send us on another excursion (snorkeling) for free to make up for it, but I was still disappointed. That was going to be the highlight of my trip! Overall it was good for a first time and I will definitely cruise again. If I have more money to spend next year, I will probably upgrade my cruise line though.

We have the best room service! Our room team was amazing to the attention to detail with the stuffed animals and to know whenever we were out to clean.