Wasn't what we expected, and felt like we were bothering them when we went to customer service.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: M231

We booked what was suppose to be a Birthday celebration for my daughter, we got nothing, there were other doors that were decorated with Happy Birthday signs, balloons, we had nothing, I also was expecting to have the staff sing happy birthday to her on the first night as I was told by Karen that didn't happen either, I had to go to the fun shop and order her a cake and then ask the staff if they would please sing for her because they were not notified that it was her birthday.

I also had issues with the teen club the girls were suppose to be together however the only way that could be is if my 15 year old went to the younger club.Sad

It was a bit small for 4 people to be in, and it didn't look like the picture we saw on the web site.

felt like we could have been treated a little bit better. the pool staff and the casino staff were about the only ones that treated us like we even existed. I expected a little more from Carnival and ended up disappointed over all. our excursions were good just wish they were a little longer.