Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun Time

Sail Date: November 30, 2015

This was a great time really got to just get away from the everyday stresses of life and relax. I spent the week with my girlfriend and we were able to have a deeper connection with one another while we enjoyed each others company and getting to see new places we would never go to in our everyday life. We didn't want to leave when it was over.

Freeport wasn't the best but Nassau was great!
Don't have any children so I have no clue. The children all looked real happy participating in the children's program that I saw.
Jacksonville, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Book an excursion there isn't much to do at the port and make sure to have cash.