Carnival was the best I promise!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
I had the best time! I've never had so much fun in my life! This was my first cruise and I will definitely do one again and again. If you have never been on a cruise GO! Carnival was so polite and the food was awesome. I expected the food to be like hospital food but it went beyond my expectations! The only thing I'm upset about is I left my pictures in my room and they don't mail them to you other than that the cruise was beautiful!

Delicious!

so much to do

more deck parties would be appreciated people love hanging out by the pool!

didn't have children with me

so nice and kept my room so clean and even made animals out of the towels so cute!

bathroom light kept going out and bathroom smelled like urine at times

I got a little sea sick but had my medicine on stand by so I was good!

their airport is awesome
the beach
great shopping plus we went ti atlantis