Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Issues Ignored by Customer Service, and Upper Management

Sail Date: February 09, 2015

The cruise to the Bahamas was ok minus the rough motion. That wasn't the issue that I had. All over the ship, people were smoking in areas that state no smoking. It was not being enforced. I brought it to customer service, and stated that the crew should enforcing no smoking. Well, that was it. I was ignored after that. One of the glass elevators was not working. I mentioned it to a crew member that was standing next to it. He looked at me, and then turned away. I can not believe I was being ignored again. People were even smoking in the cabins. Since I was ignored by customer service on the ship, I decided to email the Carnival CEO, left a 2 phone messages with my vacation planner, sent the completed survey to Carnival. I did this Saturday the 14th. Now it is 2/19/15, and still haven't heard anything. I guess Carnival doesn't care about customer service. I have one more cruise in October. If the customer service is going to be this bad, I will be happy to find another cruise line. I almost forgot. The cabins do not have heat. When it is cold, you better dress warm.

Jacksonville, Florida
Don't like to be surrounded
Little Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
This was the best island ever!!!!

Bring warm clothes if you cruise in the winter. No heat in the cabins.